Enjoy grass fed, organic, free range, antibiotic, and steroid-free bison. Bison meat is packed with Omega-3s, yet offers a leaner, higher protein ratio when compared to other sources of meat. You can buy meat online, directly from our website, or visit us at one of our various farmers market locations. Browse our wide selection of cuts and get inspired for your next meal!
What is better than Texas Bison?
Let's be honest – everything is bigger and better in Texas. And yes, that definitely includes the quality of our bison. Apache Spirit Bison Company offers the purest protein available to you. Buy meat online today to see what makes Texas bison bigger and better than the rest!
Buy Meat Online
We’re proud to be based in Boerne, Texas, but we also ship across the greater state of Texas and across the United States. If you’re looking to buy meat online, you’ve come to the right place. With our wide selection of organic bison meat, and a continual dedication to quality and customer service, there’s no better choice. Live here in Boerne? We offer free delivery within 30 miles for orders of $75 or more!
Buy Meat from a Farmers Market
If you’d rather shop in person than buy meat online, we work with several farmers markets throughout Boerne, San Antonio, Austin, and surrounding areas. Visit our locations page to find a farmers market near you. We look forward to seeing you!
Read More About Our Bison
We proudly honor the following USDA approved requirements for our bison:
- Each bison is grass fed and finished.
- No antibiotics are administered to our herd at any time.
- If a bison is to become ill and antibiotics are required for treatment, the animal is removed from availability for consumer purchase.
- No hormones, steroids, or other artificial growth promotants are given or administered at any time.
- All bison are only fed all natural ingredients such as native grasses, and baled grasses in times of drought or other harsh weather conditions.
- The product you will receive has been minimally processed for the purest form of exceptionally lean protein for your consumption.
- Our herd is humanely raised and free range roaming 5,500 acres, which often makes them difficult to locate!
CHECK OUT THE HERD
Frequently Asked Questions
Find An Answer!
Q. I don’t want to buy meat online. Where else can I purchase Apache Spirit Bison?
A. You can purchase our products from multiple retail outlets such as The Farm Connection in Boerne or San Antonio, online from Farmhouse Delivery, at The New Braunfels Farmers Market most Saturdays from 9 A.M. -1 P.M., and of course right here on our website.
Q. Can I come to Apache Spirit Ranch to see your herd?
A. Ranch tours are in the works and hope to be announcing additional details soon. We receive numerous requests to see the herd, capture them via camera, and for individual harvests. Stay tuned, and check back often for updates.
Q. I need to inquire about getting a refund, where can I get more information?
Q. How are your products packaged & shipped?
A. Standard shipping is for most products like steaks, roasts, ground, and other non cured cuts is 2 Day Air via UPS. Your products will ship with dry ice in an insulated foam cooler. Should your order arrive slightly thawed, the product is still within health and safety standard as long as the meat is not above 40 degrees. All apparel, sausages, and other various items that do not require a specific temperature for shipping will ship via USPS Priority Mail.
Shipping & Refund Policies
- We are confident in the quality of our products and hope you are never dissatisfied! However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please reach out us via email at email@example.com with your order number.
- We ask that you notify us within 30 days of your purchase to ensure that the up most freshness has been honored.
- Refunds are issued in the form in which payment was made as noted on your receipt.
- Return policies for seasonal, holiday, and limited time offers items may vary.
- All refunds and exchanges are subject to the owner’s approval and may be limited at their discretion.
Thank you for your business, and we strive to maintain happy customers by resolving all concerns.
- Standard shipping is for most products like steaks, roasts, ground, and other non cured cuts is 2 Day Air via UPS.
- Your products will ship with dry ice in an insulated foam cooler. Should your order arrive slightly thawed, the product is still within health and safety standard as long as the meat is not above 40 degrees.
- If you order arrives, and the product is above 40 degrees please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a resolution.
- All apparel, sausages, and other various items that do not require a specific temperature for shipping will ship via USPS Priority Mail.